Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy March!

I am a bad blogger! It seems as if I have no time these days. I don't know why though. LOL!!! Everything is going well around here. We are so ready for Spring and Summer! Brock starts soccer this Saturday and we are really looking forward to that!!! I don't care if he runs in circles, just as long as he has fun!

**I couldn't get her to be still and pose for a picture but this is her bikini! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Having a girl is so much fun!***


**One of Berkley's new spring dresses!!!**


**This is Brock shortly after waking up! Notice the bed head!!!**

**Berkley LOVES to feed herself mashed potatoes!**



**A handmade dress from www.etsy.com. It's so beautiful. I am going to go broke buying dresses! She's too precious in them though!**

Berkley has also started talking and she can say anything! Her first official sentence was "I want, I want candy!"

I'm going to try to keep up with this more! Check back!

No comments: