Monday, November 17, 2008

Life as we know it...

Do you think at times we take our lives for granted? I know that I have and I'm trying to become a better person in many areas...I'm sure Greg would beg to differ. I have been awake since 3:30 a.m. I fell asleep sitting upright in the chair (crick in my neck) and got up about 12:30. Went back to sleep (in the chair) and woke up to Greg yelling at me. Brock was asleep of course but fell asleep on the couch. He was clothed and had a blanket and was fine AND our couch is comfortable. Greg is standing over me..."wake up...I can't believe you fell asleep and didn't put him in bed and he's sick." Okay...Brock coughed a total of 5 times yesterday and had a tiny bit of a runny nose. Nothing serious. Did I deserve the smart mouth at 3:30 in the morning?? NO! And I'm tired of it. My only retort was that I didn't mean to...then he had more comments and I went to the bathroom. I'm so tired of everything. SICK of it and yet I love my husband. He begs to differ but if I didn't love him, would I still be here? NO!

Anyway, I'm going to try and think about something else for the moment. I have run myself ragged all weekend and I haven't hardly slept at all. Who wants to sleep with a million things running through their mind? Who can sleep? Not I! Even with medication sleep aid, I sleep for a bit and then I'm awake. I'll crash this morning at work around 10 to 11. By the time I get off at 12:48 (yes weird time), I'll be ready to fall over. Oh well...I'll live. I find myself saying that a lot.

I did get to see my B/F/F Angela yesterday. I stopped by her bf's apartment to give her a little present I've had for a bit. She is a writer and can honestly write some of the most wonderful poetry I have EVER read. I have always been a big fan/supporter of her writing *her soon-to-be ex husband did not support this creative outlet* so I had a journal made for her. It had a soft cover with stained recycled paper in it. It's very soft and had a medallion on the front that said "LOVE". I was hoping to inspire her writing again in a positive way.

Well...I'm cutting it short. I'm tired of rambling.

Later.

No comments: