Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hap-Hap-Happy Saturday Morning!

Good Morning everyone! I've had a slow start to the morning. Greg was nice enough to let me sleep in until after 9:00 a.m. At that point, Brock was climbing all over me. He'd get in my face and say "mommy, open your eyes!" I'd peek through one eye and he'd grab me and say "oh mommy, I love you. You're awake!"

Berkley is trotting around this morning, drinking her chocolate milk and making a fuss about everything! She has such a little diva attitude sometimes. I think her daddy made her that way! :-) tee hee hee Daddy is in the bedroom playing Hot Wheels on the PS2. Brock loves that game and Daddy excels at games so he's unlocked all of the cool cars and race tracks! They can spend hours and hours playing and talking about the game. Every now and again, Brock will come to the living room and tell me that daddy unlocked a new car!

Not sure what today will bring. I'm really hoping to get to the Christmas Bazaar's downtown at Christ Episcopal and First Christian Church. Holiday stuff, crafts and gifts. I love things like that. Anyhow, I better wrap it up before Greg gets upset.

No comments: