Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY, BROCK!

I can't believe that Brock turns 4 years old today. It is amazing to think that at this moment...this very moment 4 years ago, I was walking onto the 2nd floor of the Medical Center and having my weight checked and then sent to my room for induction! At 3:58 p.m. today, it will be 4 years since the beautiful birth of my precious son. He came into this world weighing in at a whopping 8 pounds 12 1/2 ounces and was 20 inches long! He is now 50 pounds and is probably just over 3 1/2 feet tall! Hard to believe, huh? It's amazing how much you can love a little person and at that instant, when they come into this world, they become your everything and suddenly, nothing else matters, not even yourself.

Brock is such an intelligent child! So extremely smart! He is such a kind, caring, loving, compassionate little person and I am so blessed to be his mother.

I love you baby boy. Happy 4th Birthday!!!

We can't wait for the party on Saturday at Imagination Station. It was so much more fun this year because he was able to pick his own party place!!!

Mommy

Here are some pictures I thought I would share!!!


No comments: