Monday, September 8, 2008

Brock's Birthday Bash!

Brock's party at Imagination Station went really well!!! We had waaaay more people than expected. He had 5 or 6 classmates attend as well as all of our friends. It was a complete blast. They have added so much stuff to the play building. Jungle gyms, lots of wooden swings and tree houses and new jumping things. It was amazing.

I will post the pictures that we took soon and I will have a CD from Imagination Station with the pictures that they took on here.

I'm soooooo dying right now. I've only had three hours of sleep. Berkley got up at 2am and I had a horrid headache. Now I'm nursing the headache and have been since 2. I have only had 3 hours of sleep and today is a work day. UGH! I will be dead and unfortunately, today is a MONDAY and Monday's = MASS AND MAD CRAZINESS AT WORK!

Have a nice day you all. Check back for photos!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Can't wait to see the photos. So sorry to hear about the headache. Those are the worst, especially when life as Mommy must go on!

I've missed reading your blog, promise i'll be a much better blog friend than I have been the past few weeks...months! :)

Have a great week sweetie. Can't wait to see the photos.