Tuesday, August 5, 2008

KLA

My job rocks! Our office is sooooo nice! Except for my chair. It's totally broken...I've almost flipped out of it twice. LOL! They have ordered a new one thankfully! You can't lean on the back of it and if you did, you would be laying down. It leans so far so yesterday I had to sit up with no back support. Feeling a little lower back pain this morning!!! It's totally worth it though. I love the people I work with. I have the coffee pot 2 feet from me so everyone on my floor comes for coffee and chit chats! The phone system is the absolute most complicated I've ever seen. There are computer programs associated with the telephone and you can tell the client/potential client how many people are on hold in front of them and how long the wait is. Soon I will be using a headset and won't have to touch the telephone. I will connect everyone to the appropriate place using the computer!!! Then there is the client program that houses all client information and many many many other features that I'm not familiar with. I am toggling between 4 programs at once. One of the 4 is a program that allows us to instant message anyone in the office. We let them know their appointment is there or of emergency telephone convo's on hold. It's just so technologically advanced it's amazing! I open all mail, date stamp it and distribute it. I also log checks, open and close files! It's just not answering the telephones. The part that is nuts is that I believe we had around 8 calls ringing at the same time yesterday.
I was bragged on yesterday which made me feel so good. They said I was picking it all up very quickly. :-) Yeah for KLA and my new job. It's awesome.
Anyhow, it was great talking to my friend April L. this morning! Love you girl! I hope we can get together soon. I work from 8:30 a.m. to 12:48 p.m. so maybe a late lunch one day with Sarah or something!
Hope everyone is having a great week! Much love!
Crystal
HEY! Where are my peeps and their comments? Is there anybody out there?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

glad to hear that you are loving the job and hopefully the chair wont kill you! :)