Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good things...

Brock has pottied 5 times this evening. He's only had one accident so far...only pee pee. Praise the Lord! Maybe he is catching on. I finally tried the Cherrios in the toilet. He thinks it is fun. I also told him he will get a big surprise when he goes to the potty all the time. Of course, he wants it now but I'm not giving in. I can't give in though...I don't even have the surprise yet!

Berkley is now taking juice out of a sippy. We learned the other day that she can take a sippy. Brock's was on the floor and she picked it up and began chugging his chocolate nutripals drink!!! So, off to Wal-Mart I went for some small sippy's! She also has 4 teeth now. The top two have suddenly sprouted through. The top front two were 5 days apart and the bottom two sprouted through 8 days apart. Looks like she is working on more too. She is also trying to wave bye-bye. She holds her little hand underhanded as if saying "come on." It is so cute!!! I think she does it also when she wants something!

That's all the time I have for now!

XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Melissa said...

yea for pee in the potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!