Saturday, July 26, 2008

Beep Beep! Vroom Vroom!

The Envoy is gone! WHOOPIE! Goodbye! I loved that SUV, don't get me wrong...BUT, I don't miss filling up the tank! I LOVE whizzing around corners in a car and being able to park easily!

Greg and I went to Gary Force Honda yesterday with the intention of getting a 2nd car and we ended up getting rid of our Envoy and got 2 vehicles. I got a Gold 2007 Chevrolet HHR LT. I absolutely love it. It has every option on it you can think of and even leather interior and remote start! YEAH! It resembles a PT Cruiser...but IT'S NOT! (I had a million peeps say yesterday that it looks like PT Cruiser...ugh) Very different I promise. It had one owner, an older gentleman that hardly drove it. It even has the new car smell. It will be 1 year old in August and has 18,000 miles on it. Just like brand new. I will also post pics of the inside as soon as it stops sprinkling rain.


































This is not my license plate...lol! Seriously! I would have blacked it out but it's not mine. Will have another one on Monday!











Greg finally has his truck! He has a 2006 GMC Sierra (4 door pickup) Heavy Duty. It is silver. Loaded with every option, even a DVD player for the kiddos. He loves it and it is very nice! I will post pics as soon as he gets home. He's probably out driving around! (Just kidding.)

We were both tired of having to share a car. Even though he works out of town and is home only 3 days a week, one of us would always end up stuck at home. The crazy thing is, our payments are only a little more on 2 vehicles than the one payment on the Envoy. The truck isn't very great on gas but like I said, he will only be driving it for 3 days unless I decide to take it out for a spin!!!
I've never had leather seats. Anyone have any words of wisdom on treating them and cleaning them? I have car seats so should I buy seat covers to put under them? Do I need to condition them? Help! I really have no clue when it comes to them. There are no flaws in the seats and I'd like to keep it that way! Any suggestions on products?
You'll be seeing more pics soon.
Much love to you all,
Crystal

No comments: