Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sick...

Seems I have what Brock has. It is horrid. The sinus blockage, the aches and pains, scratchy hurting throat. Berkley hasn't slept at all and neither have I. I finally decided to get up at 2:30 and call it a night! I'm going to the doctor. This stinks.

It is now 3:49 a.m. and I found my Mucinex D. It is supposed to thin out the mucus that is trapped in the back of my sinus'. It has worked before, let's hope it provides relief. I have so much pressure, I can barely make my ears pop and they hurt extremely bad. I have been drinking coffee since 3:00 a.m. Not the best choice but feels good on the throat and provides the caffeine I need. Just about the time it gets daylight, I'll be ready to CRASH HARD! I wouldn't have slept anyhow, even if I had went back to sleep. Berkley has just been so restless all evening. I hope she isn't getting it. I noticed when I got up, it was quite chilly in here which I could tell didn't help my sickness. Our thermostat stinks. The word for the day is stinks by the way (like you couldn't tell already.)

I told Granny last night when we were at moms that I could tell something was going on. My voice felt scratchy and my throat was starting to get sore. Hopefully I'll be able to get a cortisone shot today also. Sometimes those really help me. My friend Sarah swears by the good old cortisone shot.

Greg and I have been looking at houses on the internet in and out of Bowling Green (surrounding counties/towns). If I could just get a j-o-b, then we'll be able to move. A job with benefits such as health insurance would save us $1300.00 a month and that is a good house payment! We are looking for around 3,000 square feet with no wasted space, at least 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths at least. The housing market is great for buyers right now....just pray I can get a job. Not just for the house, but to take some of the load off Greg. Even if we don't get a house immediately, the thought of a bigger place is a nice thought!

Anyhow, I'm done blogging I think. I think I'm going to watch a little "Dallas!" Who shot J.R.? The world may never know...lol. Just kidding.

The End!

No comments: