Friday, May 30, 2008

too long

It's just been too long! I can't believe I haven't "blogged" in a while! I've been pretty good about it and just haven't had any extra time!

Brock starts PRE-SCHOOL on Monday at 12:00!!! I can't believe he is old enough. We managed to get him into Big Red School at WKU since he is WAY too smart for public/county pre-school and we don't qualify based on income! Yesterday was our meeting with the 2 teachers and assistants. Brock absolutely LOVED the classroom and the teachers! They said they had no doubt that he is extremely smart and will try to work miracles in 3 weeks! He goes 2 times a week for 2 1/2 hours. The only thing is...it's just for 3 weeks (6 times). They are focusing on behavior and change with him. Brock is very strong willed and wants to only do things that he wants to do! We are hoping that a slot will open in the fall and he will be able to continue there. The Clinical Educational Complex is brand new and is safe, secure and is a great place for him! WUHU!

Berkley is CRAWLING. YES! She is actually crawling; knee after knee! Before, it was on her belly then knees then belly! She started yesterday...She is also pulling up on just about anything she can reach! I can't believe it! She's not my little baby anymore!

Anyhow, I'm tired of typing. I'll post more later!

Much love to all,
Crystal

No comments: