Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grandma is here!

Greg's mom flew into Nashville around 6 p.m. last night. Brock and I drove and picked her up. We then went to Build-A-Bear for the first time at Opry Mills Mall. He loved it but was a little overwhelmed. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. He made a puppy that he named "hij puppy." We also have a fish now (a beta) named "hij fishie." He loves the letters of the alphabet and wants to name everything HIJ! Not only did he get his puppy, he got a dog house, leash, and dog bowl. He took right up with Grandma and was holding her hand immediately after she stepped off the plane. Things are great. I don't know what today's plans are. I got up this morning and saw someone on the couch. I thought it was Sharron but after studying a little further, I saw it was Greg!!! What a surprise! It had only been 2 days but I missed him all the same! He knew he was coming home, it was just a surprise. A delightful one to say the least. I love him....Did I mention that? Oh, did I mention that I am totally head over heals in love with him again??? *sigh*

Have a great day everyone! Time to feed da bebe!

No comments: