Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope that everyone had a fantastic long weekend. Everything was great here. The kids and I went to a friend's house (hi Randi) to swim and play. Brock and her son Haeden had the best time together (again). We are all EXHAUSTED. Randi is a fantastic cook and she just eyeballs everything. That amazes me. I measure to the millimeter!

Anyhoo, I'm so thankful for best friends and for many things this Memorial Day. I am also remembering the loved ones we have lost on this day.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrl ~ yes, that is her. I REFUSED to date my hubby until divorce was final - did not want to be rebound girl. I'm sorry, but she made my man miserable (feel free to delete this comment after you read it) - but I don't have your email address to email you directly.

It is a crazy small world. My husband actually kept in touch with her parents - he loved them and from what I understand, they were very sweet people.

You can email me directly at nataliebrock@verizon,net