Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mommy is so proud!

Brock has had a bit of trouble with #2 on the potty. He has been terrified and has refused to do that on the potty. While in the bath tonight, I suppose the pain hit him. When I went back into the bathroom, he proclaimed, "MOMMY, I POOPED ON THE POTTY!" Of course I praised him and told him how proud I am of him! He had to call Nana and Papaw, and Granny and Papaw to tell them what he did! Afterward, we made a little chart with the days of the week on it. I made some random boxes and told him that every time he pooped on the potty, he would get a sticker and when the whole chart was filled up, he would get a big prize! We have Thomas the Train reward stickers that I have been holding onto and this is the perfect thing to use them for! Pray it works for us! He's definitely ready...finally! Pee pee on the potty isn't an issue and maybe we are about to tackle the other!

Yay!