Monday, April 27, 2009

Migraine

Brock coughed most of the night. To the point of gagging and almost losing his supper. I patted his back most of the night. He would roll over and say "mommy, pat me." He was so, terribly pitiful. About 2:00 a.m. I woke up to the most horrible migraine I have had in a long time. Then came the involuntary upchuck. It has been forever since I've been like this or have had one to this extreme. I almost went to the ER it was so bad. I took something and went back to sleep. Woke up at 5:45 with the same headache...still in horrible pain. I inevitably had to call into work and was at the doctor at 9:00 a.m. for meds. It was absolutely horrible but has gotten a bit better. Still a twinge in the forehead but nothing like it was. I felt like I was having a baby...in my head.

No comments: